- Epidemiology and risk stratification in healthy and sick population
- Expanding the target population for anti-platelet/coagulation therapy
- Controversial issues: from clinical studies to real life
- Sport and cardiac pathologies
- Nuclear cardiology in CAD and CHF patients
Acute Coronary Syndromes:
- Management of STEMI and non-STEMI patient
- Evolving therapies for Acute myocardial Infarction: when PTCA, when stent?
- Hybrid myocardial revascularization
- Fibrinolitics, IIb/IIIa inhibitors: a therapy beyond any expectation?
- Spinal Cord Stimulation in refractory CAD: the last resource?
Global Cardiovascular Risk Prevention:
- Global Cardiovascular Risk assessment and prevention
- Insulin Resistance Syndrome, type 2 Diabetes and Atherosclerosis: an explosive mixture
- Lipid-lowering therapy: do we need statins for all life long?
- Drug interaction, gender, age and comorbidities
- Elderly in cardiology: are all patients to be treated the same way?